Tuesday, March 5, 2019

ALL ABOUT ME!

                               
                                         welcome to the amazing world of Sophie gray

                                                 here are a lot of facts about me  
                                                                         
1 .I am a year five and in room nine .
2 . My friends in room nine are Shai, Elyssa , Amirah , Liua and Filomena  .
3 .My favorite foods are doritos, pizza, ice cream, cotton candy, tacos and sushi .
4 .My favorite books are the new baby sitters club .
5 .My favorite book author is David Williams .
6 .My favorite famous pet is doge and grumpy cat.
7 .My favorite songs are this is gospel by panic at the disco and salt by Ava Max .
8 . My birthday is 4 July 2009 
9 .After i leave good shepherd i am going to Baradene .
10 .When i grow up i want to be a hair stylist and have my own hair salon . 
11 .I am also a librarian and here's my badge .
12. My favorite movie is harry potter and the half blood prince . 
   
 


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome job you have! What sorts of jobs do you have to do as a librarian?

    ReplyDelete